Ok, so following on from louiseoh18 's random things post of yesterday, I'm doing one of the random things about me too. Which, I dunno, seems a little conceited, maybe, but if I can't talk about myself here on my journal, than there's probably nowhere I'd feel comfortable about talking about myself. (And isn't that the God's honest truth.)
Ok, so here we go:
- I have a rather extensive vocabulary, but I hate using it, cos it makes people uncomfortable.
- Usually, the things I adore the most are things that I shied away from for quite a while. Jury's still out over whether I'm right about doing that or not.
- I never gush about classics. I usually ramble about the underappreciated stuff.
- I have an almost psychic link with JA, and the Shorty finishes my sentences. I reckon I must be predictable. :-)
- Crisis management is my strong point.
- I love my family more than anything, but that encompasses a lot more people than just blood relatives.
- I hate stupid humour. With a passion.
- I love learning things. I hate being tested.
- I'm on a mission to change up my life. I think this may be because everything's changing around me so much lately.
- I started reading when I was 3 or so, and haven't stopped since.
- My drink of choice is flavoured water. I don't drink alcohol.
- I can't watch Mars Attacks, it's given me nightmares since the first time I watched it. (I was 8, it was Halloween, and their heads exploded, ok?)
- I'm open minded, but it's not something I used to be. I moved from changing people's ideas on things to observing why they thought them. I have my own opinions, but I don't like to tell people them unless they ask anymore.
- I'm an awful procrastinator. I mean, really awful.
- I am terrified of moving to Wales next year. Absolutely thrillingly excited, but freaking terrified.
- I've been swearing since I was 7, and people still think it's out of character for me.
- I'm a ridiculous Disney addict. Noone has beaten me at Disney Trivial Pursuit yet.
- I generally crush on people, not looks. A smile, a quirk, a gesture... I'm odd that way.
- When I get in the mood to clean, I can sweep through the entire house in a few hours. When I'm not in the mood, nothing gets done.
- I think that there’s something in the air in Ireland that makes people insane. Someday, I’m going to prove it.
- I have a ridiculously short attention span. Seriously, I’ve been doing 3 other things in between writing this out.
- It takes a lot to get me to hold a grudge, but after I do, you’ve lost my trust.
- I close every door of the room I’m in unless I’m alone in the building. Paranoia much?
- I’m completely in awe of vegans, because it’s a principle that I believe in that I would never be able to do myself. I hate most vegetables and adore most types of meat.
...Was this 20 or 25? I may have to go back and take some out. But there you go, that’s me, in all my neurotic, messed up glory. Bye now!